Expinfo, Inc. is committed to a comprehensive approach of providing an array of financial services to our clients. Through our Wealth Management Consulting process, we coordinate investment planning, financial planning and estate planning services by addressing four primary areas:
- Creating and Growing Wealth
- Protecting and Preserving Wealth
- Planning for the distribution of wealth during life in the most tax advantaged way
- Planning for the distribution of wealth at death in the most tax advantaged way
Expinfo, Inc provides the support you need to build a successful wealth management practice. We boast a dedicated team of professionals to provide a variety of solutions for your clients' wealth management needs and help you grow your wealth management business. The paramount goal of the Wealth Management Services Group is to ensure your success as a financial services professional.
Payment Gateway System
The Payment Gateway system is a secure, reliable, and easy to implement real-time transaction processing interface that connects web sites, call center applications, accounting systems and other applications to the appropriate payment processing network using any standard SSL encrypted Internet connection.
A payment gateway provides the flexibility and scalability necessary to grow with your business while keeping you in control of the primary interface with your customer. The software is easy to install for small businesses, yet robust enough to accommodate the demands of integrated high volume processing applications and e-commerce web sites.
- Your customer makes a purchase on your web site or a customer service representative enters the customer payment information into your processing application.
- The payment information is encrypted and sent to the Payment Gateway System for processing. The payment gateway checks the transaction for fraud, determines which processing network is required to authorize the transaction and routes the information accordingly. The response from the processing networks is re-encoded and returned to the requesting web server or application at your business. The whole process typically takes 7 seconds or less.
- Helps your business application processes the response and handles the result appropriately. The gateway can be optionally configured to send an e-mail response directly to the customer.
- Periodically, usually once per day, the Payment Gateway System will forward all of the approved payment transactions to the appropriate network for settlement. The funds will usually show up in your business account within 48 to 72 hours, depending on the terms of your merchant processing agreement.
Wealth Management Systems
Trade Gateway system
The system allows trading securities listed on the BSE, NSE, NASDAQ, as well as OTC Bulletin Board (OTCBB) securities, pink sheet securities, options, exchange traded funds (ETFs), and mutual funds using your TD AMERITRADE account.
Complete Web Bundle
Limited Time offer, Get Started
- Free Domain name - 2 year
- Free Web Hosting -2 year
- Free Search Optimization
- Free Contact/Quote form
Custom artwork solutions